Sunday 29 November 2015

It's a Ripped Jeans Affair: Taking it Home or Taking it to the Streets?


Just like I said the last time I made a post on Ripped jeans on our BBM channel;

I have never really understood Ripped/Destroyed/Distressed Jeans…

I mean, I’m still yet to wrap my head around getting one for myself. I can totally relate with a small straight cut. Something more like this…


Anything else, hmmm….not so sure. But hey, that’s just me!

Here’s how some of our Skimmy Skims have rocked theirs; some taking it Home and others to the Streets.


















How do you rock your Ripped/Distressed/Destroyed jeans?

Do you take it Home (keeping it simple or being a little conservative) or do you take it to the Streets (going wild and daring)?

Kindly share…

Thanks for Stopping by.


YS: Ogunrinde Olayemi

No comments:

Post a Comment