Saturday 10 October 2015

Which does the Magic- Black or White Agbada?


Young African men have fully embraced the idea of “Agbada” and we’re loving it. I mean, if you’re still not into this very cool trend (which has to stay), then I really don’t know what else to say to you.

 I have chosen Black and White today because they are the most basic colors you can choose and they are super versatile too. They go with about anything.

I like Black. I like White too. But I think there’s something refreshingly unpredictable about a black Agbada (especially with a bright colored cap). It’s just beautiful….
But that’s just my opinion. 









Which would you say does the magic for you? Black or White Agbada?
Kindly share with us.



You know what? I think you should just have both colors…ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment