Friday 2 October 2015

The Grass-Fields skirt and many ways to style it!


I absolutely love the prints on this Maroua skirt from Grass-fields. It’s vibrant and sophisticated. They make really nice pieces with lovely prints too. View here: www.grass-fields.com
The skirt features a pencil shape, a high waist, a back slit and a rear zip fastening.

Priscilla of PrissySavvy inspired this post. Looking at the three different ways these ladies have rocked the skirt, I can’t help but try to imagine other nice ways to style it. If I were to lay my hands on this skirt, I’m most likely gonna pair it with the following pieces:

Tops/shirt/blazer- royal or navy blue, dark green, white, grey.

Black top, red/white/silver/blue/green/yellow shoes or purse (strappy heels or court shoes).






Which of these is your favorite combo? The yellow one for me....but all three are nice.

A sub on our BBM channel- C0019B5B0 (Candy Shop), as well as two other friends (co-blogger, Bisola and Sade), think the red top would be best suited for a light skinned lady, while the yellow ensemble would look much better on a dark skinned lady. Although, red is a universally flattering color on all skin tones, the argument is fair in this case. I agree. Do you?


What’s your take on this? Share with us…..

Thanks for stopping by.

By Ogunrinde Olayemi

No comments:

Post a Comment